We recently issued a press-release reporting the publication of two articles describing genetic languages developed with GenoCAD. This press release got a lot of media attention. Some of the sites that echoed this announcement included:
- Phys.org: Genetic languages guide the design of synthetic biological systems
- Business Standard: Software to help design health care products
- Counsel & Heal: Scientists Develop A Software That Will Help In Designing Health Care Products
- Time of India: Software to help design health care products
- eHealthServer: Researchers Write Languages to Design Synthetic Living Systems
- Technology.org: Genetic languages guide the design of synthetic biological systems
As a result of this exposure, these two papers achieved excellent rankings among the papers published in the same journals.
- Development of a domain-specific genetic language to design Chlamydomonas reinhardtii expression vectors has achieved an Altmetric score of 97 (as of 3/26/14). This makes it the second highest score achieved by any article published in Bioinformatics. Curious to know what’s the top ranking paper?
- Rule-Based Design of Synthetic Transcription Factors in Eukaryotes has achieved an Altmetric score of 70 (as of 3/26/14) placing it in the top 5 articles published by ACS Synthetic Biology.
We expect these scores to keep climbing in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.